terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2010

What do you say?

don't know much about my life
don't no much about my world
and i'm alone tonight,
on this planet they call earth

never knew if there's solid ground below
or a hand to hold, or hell to pay.

what do i say?! what do i say?!

jump of the edge, take a chance?!

what do i say?! what do i say?!


i'm feeling like the wrost person alive.
i want something that once was mine
but i let it slip from my hands, stupid me.
now can't fight this feeling anymore
is to much, i just want it for me
just me, in my arms!
i'm closer then i ever thought i could be,
but it's not enough,
that does not make it mine.
and it hurts.

it's like i'm living with no air
it's like a whole was punch into my chest,
and it hurtfull, to much for me.
just one day, one second,
just .....

how do you expect me to live like this, in a world with no air
'cuz that's how i feel when your not there.

just ..

how to i get you alone?!
i wonder where you are tonight
no answer on the telephone ...

what do i say?! what to i fuck*** say!?



mood: not a good one :s

1 comentário: